Avid Emacs and Vim hacker; I use Emacs with Evil to get the best of both worlds.
Functional programming nerd working on a DevOps team. I'm of the firm belief that code is meant to be read rather than written, and try to make my code and commit history as maintainable as possible.
- Stack Overflow 34.1k 34.1k 2323 gold badges105105 silver badges149149 bronze badges
- Board & Card Games 20.5k 20.5k 3535 gold badges106106 silver badges225225 bronze badges
- Area 51 7.3k 7.3k 22 silver badges8888 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 6.7k 6.7k 33 gold badges2424 silver badges3939 bronze badges
- Role-playing Games 5.3k 5.3k 33 gold badges2121 silver badges4040 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 335 Converting user input string to regular expression
- 318 Setting table column width
- 200 I'm at a loss with “Dungeons and Dragons.” How does one play it, anyway?
- 176 static constructors in C++? I need to initialize private static objects
- 157 Add a strike-through to the editing interface
- 127 Making custom right-click context menus for my web-app
- 93 Canadian postal code validation
- View more network posts →